The Morris County Economic Development Corporation held its 26th Annual Partners in Economic Development Awards Luncheon Friday, March 16th in Florham Park, New Jersey.
Dr. William DeRosa, Chief of Oncology for Summit Medical Group was our keynote speaker, whom addressed Summit Medical’s business model of developing a facility in Florham Park that brings world-class, multidisciplinary oncology services covering all aspects of cancer care to patients through their partnership with MD Anderson, which is the nation’s leading cancer center.
In addition, we were delighted to present our Real Estate Awards for 2017 transactions in various categories:
- Office: Dan Loughlin & Scott Lesh for Barclays in Whippany;
- Industrial Flex: Jeffrey Fulton & Ed Schein of Team Resources for Farren International in Roxbury;
- Retail: Jason Pierson, of Pierson Commercial Real Estate, for 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide in Parsippany;
- Business Attraction Award: Both Marc Rosenberg of Cushman & Wakefield and the Rockefeller Group for Summit Medical Group’s MD Anderson Cancer Center in Florham Park;
- Business Retention Award: Zurich, in Parsippany;
- Business Expansion Award: Arconic, in Dover;
- Non-profit partner: MorrisTech MeetUp.
- Municipal EDC Award: Hanover Township Economic Development Advisory Committee.