Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for providing analytical insights, identifying opportunities for growth, and for creating presentations to support the initiatives of the company. They will also be responsible for creating scorecards to monitor and analyze sales performance and identify category trends. The position is located in our Parsippany, N.J. office, and will report to the head of Strategic Accounts.
- Create business reviews, line reviews, new product launch presentations and seasonal presentations for our strategic customers and the leadership team
- Analyze post promotional events, promotional effectiveness, distribution opportunities, assortment recommendations and seasonal sell through
- Develop new and innovative scorecards to analyze business performance and complete ad hoc requests for the sales and leadership teams
- Provide actionable insights on performance, trends and opportunities to the team
- Attend customer sales appointments with the account manager and broker partners as needed
- Provide supporting material and recommendations for the planning process
- Manage the replenishment and inventory of strategic customers
- Facilitate the non-promoted and promoted planning for Trade Promotions Management
- Analyze trade spend compared to sales performance and targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with cross functional teams and broker partners
- Utilize data sources (i.e., IRI, ACN, ShopperSights, Spectra, Retail Link, RSI, EYC, and dunnhumby) to analyze the data and create compelling sales stories
Who we are looking for:
- At least 2 years in similar role at a CPG company
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, M.B.A. is a plus
- Knowledge of IRI, ACN, ShopperSights, Spectra, Retail Link, RSI, EYC, and dunnhumby
- Category management experience is preferred
- Strong math, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Detailed oriented with solid planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a proactive and timely manner
- Ability to generate positive relationships and foster a team environment
- Good communication skills, including strong writing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel approximately 15%
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
|Job Category||Professional Services, Sales and Marketing|