|Industry||2016 Jobs||Current Earnings||2016 GRP|
|Finance and Insurance||16,134||$121,433||$5,561,103,619|
- Tangoe, Inc.: Tangoe is a leading global provider of IT and Telecom Expense Management (TEM) software and services to a wide range of global enterprises and service providers. Tangoe’s technology and services platform designed to help companies transform the management of IT assets, services, expenses, and usage to create business value, increase efficiency, and deliver a positive impact to the bottom line.
- Beacon Trust Company: Based in Morristown, New Jersey, Beacon Trust is a full service wealth management firm with approximately $2.5 billion in assets under administration and decades of proven success, superior solutions and exceptional client service. They focus on helping their clients attain, preserve and expand their assets through customized wealth management planning.
- MetLife: MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries.
- NuWave Investment Management: Since its inception in 2000, NuWave Investment Management has combined extraordinary ingenuity, insightful research and cutting-edge technology to successfully navigate the complexities of global investing. Their unique multi-strategy approach to investing in many of the world’s most liquid financial and commodities markets offers investors the potential to achieve compelling risk-adjusted returns in a variety of market environments, while also providing significant diversification and non-correlation benefits relative to both traditional investments and other hedge fund strategies.
Facts and Figures
- Regional job concentration for the financial sector is 1.38 times the national job concentration. In other words, there are 38% more jobs in Morris County for this industry than we would expect to find in the average region.
- 950+ payrolled business locations in the county
- 49% of the goods and services that the financial sector requires to operate can be found within the region.
What a Few Morris County Businesses Have to Say
“Our location in Morris County affords us all the advantages of being in the New York Tri-State area, including ready access to world-class companies and talent. With tranquil surroundings, benign commutes and a supportive work environment, we have much to be thankful for.”
“Morris County, home of Holland Manufacturing Company for nearly 60 years, is a great location with access to very competitive truck/freight rates. Morris County is close to ports for export shipments and it provides good rail service”
“As a core value for BASF, diversity is ingrained in our daily business objectives. Our Morris County location supports this focus with diversity of culture, environment, and access to a pipeline of talented individuals whose background and experiences contribute to our innovation.”
“Morris County is a great place to live and work. Being able to recruit from a large base of highly educated and hard-working people makes Morris county a natural for our company headquarters. Not to mention easy access to 3 major airports and Manhattan.”
“Morristown Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System, is proud to celebrate 125 years in Morris County. Morristown Medical Center, located a short walk from Morristown’s famed downtown, has been recognized as one of the best hospitals in the nation, regionally recognized as one of the top hospitals in the New York Metro area, and is a destination for East Coast residents in search of exceptional medical care and clinical services. Physicians and staff who previously worked at larger, city institutions have relocated to Morris County for a better quality of life without sacrificing their ability to work in a nationally-ranked medical center. In addition, Atlantic Health System is the second-largest employer of Morris County residents. We live and work here, and are committed to improving lives and empowering our communities through health, hope, and healing.”